The User expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected during the navigation of the Platform, or provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and / or delivery of the purchased products, in one or several automated files of personal data owned by LetsBrico. During the data collection process, and at each place on the Platform where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either through a hyperlink, either through the form itself, of the mandatory nature or not of such collection. data to access the areas, services or resources of the Platform in which such data is requested.
The collection of the aforementioned personal data and its automated processing in the corresponding files under the responsibility of Meaning S.L, has as its purpose the provision and management of the services in which the user has registered, the improvement and extension of the same and the adequacy of such services to the characteristics and preferences of the user from the study and segmentation of personal and business information that we have in our files as a result of their access to the Platform, as well as the purposes of information and marketing of the products offered on the Platform, as well as the performance of promotional and advertising activities by any means, including sending messages through any system, which may be of interest to you, and / or to allow personalized navigation.
Likewise, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the aforementioned file, to the companies belonging to the Touscan Group, with the purpose of allowing these companies to process their personal data in order to send offers and advertising messages through any system, referring to the products and services that each of these companies offer in the sector in which they operate. These companies are dedicated to the retail sale of DIY items, gardening, decoration and construction. The User is informed that said assignment will take place in the act of collecting the personal data.
The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous sections, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if applicable, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data, either through an email to [email protected] or by request written and signed for LETSBRICO SHOP, SL, Legal Department, Carretera C-17, Km. 17, 08150, Parets del Vallés, Barcelona. This same address will be the one to which the User must direct their requests to exercise the aforementioned rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition to any of the companies to which the personal data is transferred, in accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph.
MEANING S.L. undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and to adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law on Data Protection, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, as well as in the Regulation of Security Measures of the Automated Files that contain Personal Data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11. However, the User is informed that the aforementioned security measures are not unbreakable or invulnerable.
1. What are cookies
2. Typology of cookies
The cookies used in this web platform are:
- “Strictly necessary” cookies: Those cookies considered essential for browsing the website, as they facilitate the user to use their features or tools, such as identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, among others. Without these cookies, the mentioned functions would be disabled.
- Behavior cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is the collection of information related to the user’s browsing uses, such as the pages that are most visited, error messages, among others, with the aim of the person in charge of introduce improvements to the website based on the information collected by these cookies. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the proper functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies: These are cookies that allow the website to remember the decisions that the user makes, for example: the user’s geographical location will be stored to ensure that the website indicated for their region, the user name, the language, the type of browser through which the web page is accessed, among others. The objective is the provision of a more personalized service. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the operation of the website.
- Personalization and advertising cookies: These are cookies that are used by advertising operators with the permission of the owner of the website, which collect information about the preferences and choices of the user when browsing Web sites. They are directed to the advertising networks who use them to then show the user customized ads on other websites.
3. Procedure of opposition to the installation of cookies
The user who wants to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of his Internet browser. Depending on the browser, you must follow certain steps to modify the configuration of cookies on your computer: