Superfoods for your daily life
Superfoods are full of nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals that offer interesting properties for our health. They are completely natural and allow the body to increase its performance. Depending on the superfood, the advantages for the organism can vary, but above all they help to improve digestion, regulate sleep, prepare the body to resist diseases and the list goes on.
Now that you know how important superfoods are, we’re going to recommend some that you should incorporate into your diet.
Superfoods that you should include in your daily meals:
- Maca: Maca is a silver derived from the mountains of Peru, rich in nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. It has the ability to regulate hormone levels and increase energy levels. There are even studies that show that it prevents fertility problems. We can find it in the market in powder form, being very practical to use in shakes.
- Spirulina: The main peculiarity of this superfood is that it has 65% protein composition. Most foods do not even reach 27%. In addition to helping us to increase the daily energy level, it also manages to maintain bacterial balance, reinforces the body’s defenses and detoxifies it. It also improves the immune system in general.
- Chia: Chia seeds include calcium, potassium, fiber, phosphorus, manganese and other important minerals. And it tastes like nuts! Many athletes include them in sports drinks to strengthen the body’s energy. It also helps to satisfy hunger, so it is ideal to lose a few extra pounds.
- Cocoa: You have to be very careful with industrial chocolate, milk chocolate and other derivatives. The cocoa that is really good for the body is pure dark chocolate (+ 70% cocoa). It can give you energy for your day, in addition to having a high antioxidant power.
- Goji berries: Goji berries are also antioxidants, having the ability to improve the digestive processes of the body, the defensive system, the bloodstream, even our intellect. In addition, they are a good source of vitamin C.
- Hemp seeds: And we finish with this superfood, being a source of very nutritious vegetables. They involve almost 50% protein, in addition to providing Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. They also represent a good source of fiber.
Bring these superfoods to your diet, in a balanced way, and you will see how your life quality improves. If you need more information or want to put yourself in the hands of a professional do not hesitate to take a look at our trusted professionals.
Include superfoods in your day and your health will improve.
In Meaning we want to discover all the different paths that connect with our personal growth and wellbeing. Only through exploration can we find the best version of ourselves.